Homemade Electrolyte Water
- 1 liter of filtered water (I use Berkey filter)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (Himalayan salt has 84 trace minerals)
- 2 Tbs agave nectar, maple syrup, or honey
- optional: squeeze of lemon and orange juice, or add some strawberry pulp
- optional: substitue part of the water content with coconut, maple, or birch water
- Combine all ingredients in blender or pot and mix well.
- Store in mason jars and refrigerate for up to 3 days (especially if fruit were used).