Fruit and Berry Punch
Easy to make, easy on your stomach, delicious and nutritious! Very hydrating to drink all year long, plus the fruit pulp can be eaten or added to desserts afteward.
- any berries (blueberry, strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, cranberry, etc.)
- any fruit (peaches, plums, pears, apples, kiwi, grapes, citrus, etc.) - sliced
- optional: sugar, honey, maple syrup or agave to sweeten
- optional: chia seeds for extra jelly-like texture
- optional: aloe vera juice or lemon juice
- optional: spices like cinnamon, cloves, anise, ginger, mint, orange peel
- Bring pot of water to boil on stove.
- Stir in all ingredients and simmer for about 20 minutes, until fruit are soft.
- Add in optional additives.
- Serve hot, warm or cold; strained or with pulp.