- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1-2 cans organic chickpeas (less for pesto/tabouleh consistency or more for hummus-like consistency)
- 2 Tbs sesame seeds (or Tahini sauce)
- Your favorite spices/nutritive herbs (I used fennel seeds, nettles powder, alfalfa herb)
- Optional additions: garlic, horseradish, beet
- 1-2 lemons (juiced)
- Virgin raw oil, optional (I used black seed and hemp oils)
- Salt, to taste
- Grind sesame seeds to get sauce-like consistency (skip if using Tahini sauce) in food processor or high-speed blender.
- Add cilantro, parsley and mix on high.
- Add chickpeas.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Add lemon juice and salt, to taste.
- Voila! Enjoy on bread/crackers/veggies or as a dip.