Chai Tea Cardamom Dark Chocolate Bites
- 1/2cup cocoa butter
- 1/4cup coconut oil
- 1/2cup raw cocoa powder, organic (I use this brand)
- optional: 1/3cup raw cocoa nibs, ground (I used single attachment on Ninja blender for this)
- optional: 10 cardamom pods, ground (same attachment on Ninja)
- optional: 1-2tsp chai tea mix (I used WildTree's organic chai tea mix)
- double boiler (or smaller glass dish/foil tray to fit inside saucer/pot)
- ice cube making tray or other fun shaping mold/tray
- Measure out all the ingredients and prepare double boiler and ice cube tray.
- Using a double boiler, heat up cocoa butter pieces/flakes so it melts into a mass (or place into smaller glass/foil container into a saucer/pot of water).
- Add coconut oil.
- Add cocoa powder.
- Add the optional ingredients, ground up.
- Mix thoroughly, remove from heat, and allow to cool until it is comfortable to touch bowl (~10minutes).
- Pour into ice cube tray or other mold (may add toothpicks into each mold).