Ginger Lemon Immune Boosting Condiment
A spoonful a day will keep the doctor away! This zesty sauce can be added to a variety of dishes (breakfast kashas, soups, salads, sauteed veggies) to bring out flavor and boost immunity!
- 1 piece of fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 whole lemon, preferably organic
- 1 Tbs raw honey (local is best, or Manuka)
- 1 Tbs organic bee pollen
- After peeling ginger, cut into several pieces and throw into high-powered blender (I use Ninja, Vitamix is excellent as well), grind
- Cut lemon in quarters and add to mix
- Add the bee pollen and raw honey and blend on high
Voila - you are ready to boost your health!